Personal Development Made Fun and Easy!
What is an Inner Fitness Workout?
From the comfort of your own home, join our online Zoom inner fitness workout, facilitated by The Inner Fitness Project CEO, Tina Lifford. With the push of a button, you have the opportunity to transform your thinking and life and build inner strength and resilience in the company of a growing thriving community. Personal development has never been so easy.
What Can I Expect?
Grab your journey and your journal and join us for a 60-minute workout. Knowing where you are is half the battle when it comes to navigating inner discomfort and turmoil. Learning to work with your surviving self helps you clearly see the dynamics that disturb your peace and points you in the direction of greater freedom or healing. There is no limit to the number of times one can take this workout. This workout meets you where you are each time.
Notes and Policies:
Please Read Carefully.
Registration closes at 6AM PT | 9AM ET the morning of the workout.
Our ending times are flexible. Please allow for the possibility of the class going slightly over. We are committed to a kind, comfortable, organic completion of all our classes.
You will not be shipped a physical item. Instead, you will receive an email from Zoom confirming your registration for the workout with additional details about how to join. If you do not receive this email within 48 hours please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note you will only be able to join the workout via PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android. No dial-in number will be provided.
By registering for our workouts, you agree that its contents are the sole intellectual property of The Inner Fitness Project and therefore cannot be shared with anyone who is not registered for the workouts. This includes:
- Not sharing or having others view the live workout
- Not recording this workout using a third party application
- Not duplicating, disseminating, or sharing any materials shared during this workout or emailed to you afterwards
Honoring this policy allows us to maintain the integrity of our space and maintain the confidentiality of your fellow trainees who may share personal stories in class.
- All sales are final.
- However, you can reschedule a workout for an equivalent offering within 2 months of the original purchase date.
- Requests for rescheduling a workout must be received within 48 hours of completion of that offering.
- Requests should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.